Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Some old news.

I never posted an update of my final project from the fall. Not surprisingly, I got photos of everyone's project but my own and it has taken me a bit of time to track some down.

Although it is a bit old news at this point, my final crit went well. Usually, we take notes for each other of what was said during the crit but this time around we set up a video camera. I haven't yet received my copy but I am anxious to go back and hear the comments without having to worry about responding. Unfortunately, the leather ties that hold the molded-leather pieces together were too thin and not strong enough to support the weight. The project survived through the crit but began to snap apart as I carried it back to my studio. I have some trouble-shooting to do before it is ready for its official presentation but you get the idea. Also included are pictures of some of my classmates' projects.








The first three photos are of projects done by my fellow second-years working on their thesis body of work. The remaining images are of work done by those in their first year of study.

No comments: