Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pair of Chairs

I am finally done! One year down, only one more to go. My final review went really well. There was a lot of interest which made for a good discussion and plenty of positive feedback. Plus, the chairs were fun to sit on! There were lots of good suggestions on ways to expand the idea. I am hoping to take the project and use it in my final thesis show a year from now so maybe I will develop some of them over the next two semesters.



I wish I had some images to share of people actually sitting in the chairs - the character of the chair is quite different as it basically disappears. But watching the faces of the users is pretty entertaining. I know there were some photos taken during the crit so if I get my hands on them I will be sure and share.

No comments: